All lending will be subject to:
- An independent valuation by a member of the RICS local to the property to be used as security.
- Sign-off by NRF’s credit committee, and NRF’s and the borrowers’ lawyers agreeing our standard contract.
- Nashes Rural 33 Ltd will hold a first fixed charge over the property provided as security.
The borrower pays from the funds borrowed when the funds are drawn down.
- NRF’s lending fee of 1.5% of funds lent
- NRF’s or a brokers arrangement fee of 1.5% of funds lent
The borrower pays in advance of any work being undertake, the agreed fees for:
- The valuation
- Their lawyers / solicitors
- NRF’s lawyers.
Our loans for Bare Land are designed to allow your clients to add to existing holdings or begin their journey of land ownership. We offer competitive interest rates, flexible repayment options, and personalised service to ensure that you have the support you need throughout the loan process.Learn more
Rural loans & lending options for a wide range of situations.
We understand that rural businesses require unique financial solutions tailored to their specific needs. That’s why we offer a range of lending products designed to support farmers and other rural businesses.